School of Management Sciences Varanasi organized 5 days (24-28 Feb 2017) Industrial tour to Malayasia for PGDM students, which was completely sponsored by the institute. The tour includes various industry visit and national monument along with an exhaustive interaction with the students and faculty of Limkokwing University Malaysia. Details of tour are as follows:
• On Day one students visited Limkokwing University and after that they visited world leading probiotic drink manufacturing company Yakult.
• Day two started with Chinese temple visit followed by Chocolate factory visit. Later Students enjoyed at the Petronas Tower which is widely known as twin tower visit and had shopping experience at Petronas Tower shopping arena. After lunch students visited world’s largest putter making factory Royal Selangor. Afterwards students visited Malaysian Prime Minister Residence and office and in the night they also enjoyed KL tower visit. During the dinner students celebrated the birthday of a student Sana Siddique’s (PGDM student).
• Day three was completely devoted to Sunway Lagoon which is having Amusement Park, Nickelodeon Park, Water Park and Wild Life Sanctuary where students enjoyed the view of white tiger.
• Day four students first visited Watch Factory and Batu Caves where they enjoyed the visit to temple in the Lime Stone Caves and have opportunity to get photographs below the World Tallest Lord Murgun Statue. Then students started their journey for Genting high-lands where they stayed in the First World Hotel and spent night enjoying at shopping restaurants and gaming zone.
• Fifth day in the first half students again enjoyed Genting and then came back to Kuala Lumpur and enjoyed shopping in Berjaya Time Square.
• Finally they came back to kuala Lumpur airport in the evening to catch their flight.