A four-days workshop on ‘Business Analytics using SAS’ began today at School of Management Sciences, Varanasi campus. The workshop is being conducted by Mr. Lalit Sachan, Trainer & Co-founder, Edvancer Eduventures, Mumbai.
The objective of this workshop is to train the students the various dimensions of business analytics and how to use the Statistical Analysis System (SAS) software. At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
1. Understand the role of business analytics within an organization.
2. Analyze data using statistical and data mining techniques and understand relationships between the underlying business processes of an organization.
3. Use decision-making tools/Operations Research techniques.
4. Use advanced analytical tools to analyze complex problems under uncertainty.
5. Manage business processes using analytical and management tools.
6. Use analytics in customer requirement analysis, general management, marketing, finance, operations and supply chain management.
7. Analyze and solve problems from different industries such as manufacturing, service, retail, software, banking and finance, sports, pharmaceutical, aerospace etc.