National Essay Competition
Eligibility: Students of Graduation from various colleges/ institutes / universities in India.
Age Limit: Not more than 28 years as on 31.03.2012
Topic of Essay: “Youth on Green” which may be based on one of the following sub-themes:
- Save Earth
- Save Paper
- Save Energy
- Stop Pollution
- Green Building
- Green Marketing
- Green Manufacturing
- Energy Conservation
- Environment Protection
- Water Usage & Conservation
- Non-Conventional Energy Sources
Competition Start Date: National Energy Conservation Day (December 14, 2011)
Last date of receipt of entry: World Water Day (March 22, 2012)
Words limit: Maximum 600 words
Prize Declaration & Distribution: World Earth Day (April 22, 2012)
Entries completed in all respects may be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Rs. 15,000/-
- Second Rs. 10,000/-
- Third Rs. 5,000/-
- Consolation Prize Rs. 2,000/- : to 2 participants.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Any Individual meeting the eligibility and age criteria specified above can participate directly by adopting procedure given below:
Step 1: The participants need to get themselves registered by filling the registration form available on http://www.smsvaranasi.com/green.htm
Step 2: Get your registration number from inbox of your email, used during registration process.
Step 3: Send soft copy of essays (not more than 600 words) through mail email@example.com, where name of the attached essay file should be the registration number received in Step 2.
Step 4: Acknowledgement of your successful participation will be forwarded to your e-mail.
Step 5: Prizes for various positions, will be declared on above mentioned date (April 22, 2012) and reults will be available on www.smsvaranasi.com/green.htm. Information will also be forwarded to e-mail of event winners.
Step 6: Prize money will be forwarded to respective account numbers of winners through online transfer.
Step 7: Certification of Participation will be available at our website, by submitting the registration number, same can be downloaded.
Note# In case of any query; feel free to write on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines & Rules
- There is “No Entry Fee” for YOG – National Essay Writing Competition.
- This is an Online Competition; therefore related College authorities are requested to take printouts, only in situation of extreme requirements. In place of using paper, just provide the information of URL www.smsvaranasi.com/green.htm, where all the necessary details are available.
- The essay entries must be sent as a reply to the mails received by the participants from their registered emails only.
- The participants would be required to mark their identity only on the forwarding mail and the essay may be saved as a document file with the name as provided to the participant at the time of registration.
- All essay to be submitted via email at email@example.com only.
- The entries received in the National Level Essay Competition shall be scrutinized to ensure the originality of work. Copied or Plagiarized essays shall be REJECTED outright.
- SMS Varanasi will get the entries of Essays evaluated and communicate the results to the winners through their registered emails, along with website link www.smsvaranasi.com/green.htm
- The prizes shall be given away through online transfer / account payee cheque as per details provided by the participants.
- The Essays of the top 5 participants shall be published on our website.
- Certification of Participation will be available at our website, for download by filing the unique code as received by each participant at the time of registration.
- Submitted essays will be the public property and SMS Varanasi is free to make use of these essays in future days.
- In all matters of dispute, the decision of the Director, SMS Varanasi shall be binding on all concerned.